Welcome to Inkable Label Co.
This Website was created by ili Brand Consultancy Ltd. (known throughout this website as “Inkable Label Co.”) to provide valued service to our clients. These Terms and Conditions include basic rules that govern the use of InkableLabel.co. Please note that choosing to use the InkableLabel.co site (the “Site”) includes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
While you have the option to bookmark a particular portion of this Site (thereby bypassing this agreement), the use of any parts of this Site will still bind you to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Inkable Label Co. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any clarifications on the below. Thank you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL ORDERS
THE INKABLE LABEL CO. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Refund Policy (100% Satisfaction Guarantee)
At Inkable Label Co., our goal is to deliver custom labels that match the customer’s full specifications and perform perfectly in the defined label applications. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee works hand in hand with our Quality Assurance Program. There are no special catches or exceptions; we extend these benefits if any customer is not satisfied with the order granted that the correct label specifications and label applications have been clearly established with both Service and Prepress Teams.
- 100% free reprints on any inaccurate or defective label print orders
- 100% payment refund on any inaccurate or defective label print orders, if a reprint is not an acceptable solution
Inkable Label Co. values each visitor of the website; thus, the company stands behind the quality of the products and services included in the Site. If you are not 100% satisfied with any of your custom label purchases within the Site, please contact our dedicated customer service by phone. Contact us within 5 working days of receiving your printed labels, or the date that your package was scheduled to arrive. Should we determine that there is an issue with your order and is our fault we will reprint parts or the whole of your custom labels order. In some cases, we may refund part or the full price of the order, excluding shipping, postage, and processing expenses.
Inkable Label Co. is committed to the service and satisfaction of its clients. As a business, we make sure that each custom labels order delivered is of the greatest value. We ensure best color reproduction, proper cutting techniques, and top-of-the line quality custom labels. However, inasmuch as we strive to provide the best service, there are certain circumstances that are beyond our control.
Please take note that we will not exchange, reprint, or refund your order under the following circumstances:
- Punctuation, spelling, or grammatical errors made by the customer;
- Low resolution images uploaded or submitted resulting to poor quality label prints;
- Error in design, color selection, or photo submission that is introduced by the customer during file creation;
- Incorrect user-selected options such size, product type, finishing options, or quantity;
- Incorrect image orientation, file submission, or file dimensions submitted following the specifications posted by Inkable Labels Co.;
- Product damage after it is received by the customer;
- Duplicate orders by the customer;
- Incorrect file layout for die cutting or other custom-made services;
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors by the customer
THIS GUARANTEE IS ALSO SUBJECT TO A FEW OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. We will reprint custom label orders damaged or lost by the Post Office. However, we reserve the right to have you provide digital photographs of the damaged items before we can initiate an insurance claim.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
- The maximum refund per custom labels order, or customer, is $1,000 USD. The only remedy for problems with orders amounting to or over $1,000 USDis reprinting of the custom labels order to correct product defects.
- Color matching, cutting, and diecutting tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards (CMYK digital label prints) for pleasing color and tolerances published within our website.
- This guarantee is limited to the reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We, however, do not claim responsibility for any damages or claims incurred by your business or by you due to receiving the products or printed custom labels that are incomplete or defective. Inkable Label Co. will not be held liable if you received the goods later than the estimated delivery date.
- This service guarantee does not cover expenses or fees for postage, mailing service, or other fees associated with incidental or consequential damages or claims. Inkable Label Co. will not be held liable for any errors during sending (i.e. postal service errors, delay, or loss).
Please ensure that you review or preview the designs that you created or uploaded to our system. Make sure you are done correcting the issues before completing the order.
Here are simple guidelines you can follow for creating or uploading files to our system:
Inkable Label Co. provides a Prepress department that checks your submitted artwork before printing your custom labels. You are held fully responsible for the accuracy of your artwork files. Inkable Label Co. encourages all our customers to proofread all print-ready files thoroughly before completing submission. Inkable Label Co. strictly follows mailing restrictions and regulations; this means you are also responsible in ensuring that your custom label layout complies with the present restriction. If you are not sure about the local restrictions, please check with your local post office. Inkable Label Co. also includes file presentation guidelines and templates to help you with creating and submitting print-ready artwork files. We also offer file preparation support services.
Inkable Label Co. promises to take every precaution to ensure the safety of your materials. We are NOT responsible, however, for any loss or damage of files, images or artwork.
Following these Terms and Conditions, you or your business agrees that you will NOT upload any file or artwork that consists of material such as:
- Any material that can give rise to criminal or civil responsibility;
- Any material that infringe the rights of privacy or publicity;
- Copyrighted material and other material with intellectual property rights without getting the permission of the owner of these rights, as well as, the persons shown in any material (if applicable).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ART RESOLUTION
Inkable Label Co. requires a minimum of 350 dpi, high-resolution images for digital printing. Inkable Label Co. should not be held responsible for any printing with bitmap results if you or your business submitted a low-resolution image/images.
SAFE ZONE AND BLEED MARGIN REQUIREMENTS
Inkable Label Co. requires that you or your business submit a symmetrical bleed for designs that include content that extend to the trim line. Inkable Label Co. has a dedicated template that you can follow for specific bleed guidelines. Please be reminded to exclude content from the Safe Zone. The Safe Zone is a 1/16 inch buffer area from the Trim Line. Adherence to Bleed and Safe Zone margins are essential in achieving the correct design fidelity.
COLOR SPACE CONVERSION
Inkable Label Co. will not be held responsible for any color changes or color shifts that occur on image conversions (such as from RGB-to-CMYK color modes). To ensure that your label artwork or file gets the best color space, make sure to create CMYK files for your label artwork.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BLACKS/RICH BLACK
Full-color jobs that contain large solid portions of black ink should be saved with the black set up as CMYK Black (C30, M30, Y30, and K100). Inkable Label Co. is not responsible for printing problems with Rich Black and Black artwork if the specifications are not met. Furthermore, Rich Black should never be used for text. Text should always be set to C0 M0 Y0 K100 (100% Black ink).
DIGITAL PRINTING USING CMYK
Inkable Label Co. processes digital printing on all custom label printing services. Consistency of all your custom label prints is determined by color values that you had set beforehand. We use Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black inks to produce your printed colors based on your own set values, but keep in mind that there will be color variance based on the type of label stock that you use (material, opacity), as well as any laminate or coating (gloss or matte), and this is inherent in any type of label printing process. Please make sure that this is in line with your own label standards. We do not process Spot Colors (specific colors, or Pantone colors) and encourage you to review the PDF soft proof, as well as order a hard proof, to check for color accuracy. Unless stated otherwise, all label printing services on Inkable Label Co. is done with digital printing (no Spot Colors).
If you or your business needs files that require critical color requirements, please inform Inkable Label Co. beforehand by contacting us through customer service.
Inkable Label Co. accepts orders in US Dollars only. All credit card or online charges are in US Dollars. Inkable Label Co. will not be held accountable for any foreign currency that requires transaction, processing, service, or any other fees charged by the customer’s credit card.
Upon completing submission, major file changes will no longer be allowed. Once the file is sent to Inkable Label Co.’s Prepress Department, you or your business is responsible to cover in payment the entire amount of the printing job. You are also required to cover the shipping fees, processing fees, or other fees unless otherwise noted. In some cases where Inkable Label Co. has not started any printing of the files in question, you may then be entitled to a refund.
Inkable Label Co. holds the right not to print any files until full payment is received.
Inkable Label Co. requires that all purchases be submitted via an approved payment method. Approved payment methods include:
- Paypal payments using credit cards. Paypal is one of the safest and fastest ways to do transactions online.
- Pre-Payment through bank wire transfer.
Inkable Label Co. uses FedEx Shipping that is free of charge anywhere in the United States. We require you to submit a valid US Postal Address in order to receive your shipment. Inkable Label Co. is not responsible for any delay, loss, or damages due to the customer providing an incorrect or invalid address.
Please be aware that shipping transit time varies per location. Inkable Label Co. will not assume any responsibility for any delays because of shipping problems due to carriers or weather conditions. Our company is also not liable for any damages for failing to receive the goods on time. There are different reasons why you may not receive your order on time including unforeseen delays (breakdown of equipment, delay in delivery service).
You agree that shipping terms for all Inkable Label Co. products are shipped “Delivery at Place” (named place of destination) or “DAP” – The customer is responsible for all import duty, customs clearance, and related fees.
Sales are final unless specified otherwise. No refunds will be given once Inkable Label Co. starts working on your files or orders. This means that once we have received all your materials (complete digital files, and upon receipt of payment), we will have started working on the files. A partial or full refund may be issued by Inkable Label Co. to the customer within 30 days if no work has been started on the label print files. Please be aware that the refund may be reduced to cover fees like charge of proofs, processing, or any other services associated with the custom label order.
To ensure that all custom label orders are met within the promised turnaround time, we keep an active ledger of all materials, inventory, and staff schedules on all orders placed. Custom label orders that are not sent to press on time by the customer (5 days) will have fees applied for incurring additional labor, equipment, and inventory costs. Moreover, jobs that are not sent to press within 90 days of being placed will be not be refunded. It will also incur a 12.5% charge of the original job, which accounts for each 30-day period thereafter until 100% of the original job total has been accrued in fees.
All materials created in the production of your printed custom labels are the property of Inkable Label Co.. We assure you that these materials will NOT be sold or given to any other party. Inkable Label Co. reserves the right to distribute free samples of your printed product whenever applicable. Please note that your printed product and the images used for your printed product will not be used in any advertising without prior written consent.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you access the Website, you agree to be bound to the Terms and Conditions set herein. All applicable laws, rules, and regulations are your sole responsibility to follow. Moreover, you are agreeing to follow all applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms or conditions, then you are advised to leave this website. The materials included in this website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
USE OF LICENSE
- You are permitted to download one copy of the materials (software or information) on Inkable Label Co.’s website for personal and non-commercial viewing. This is a grant of a license and NOT a transfer of title. Under Inkable Label Co. license, you are not allowed to:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any software contained on Inkable Label Co.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license may be terminated by Inkable Label Co. at any time and shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon termination of your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
All materials on Inkable Label Co.’s website is provided “as is”. Inkable Label Co. will make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties. This includes, and is not limited to: implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inkable Label Co. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, or otherwise relating to such materials on any sites linked to this Site.
In no event shall Inkable Label Co. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, and not limited to: damages incurring loss of data or profit, or business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inkable Label Co.’s Site even if Inkable Label Co. or an Inkable Label Co.-authorized representative had been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Inkable Label Co.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inkable Label Co. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Inkable Label Co. may make changes to the materials contained in its website at any time without notice. Inkable Label Co. does not, however, make any commitment to update these materials.
Inkable Label Co. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inkable Label Co. of the linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The internal laws of Taiwan ROC shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Taichung, Taiwan for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this Site.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Inkable Label Co.
67 Songzhu Rd. Sec. 3 3rd fl-2
Beitun District, Taichung, Taiwan 406
+886 4 22432593, +61 2 8488 3116
Or at our corporate offices
Primerie International Limited
Blk A, 15/F Hillier Comm. Bldg., 65-67 Bonham Strand East, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong